You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pearl White Sold Out
Zeronine has teamed up with Master frame builder Craig Turner of GT / Gary Turner.
This Very Special Build, is already one if the most coveted collaborations to date.
The 29” frame is our newly designed geometry developed by Turner with a lower top tube to allow an easier kick over onto the bike. We lowered it 1.5” from our standard 29” frame. We also went with smaller diameter 4130 tubing to shed off some unwanted pounds but kept the strength. The frame also features a disc or V -brake setup for modern setups. And the iconic Zeronine graphics of the original WORKS bikes.
We must have the frames powder coated in batches. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.
1 1/8 cup style headtube with raised bevel
24" Top Tube Length
15.5" Seat Mast height
American or Euro Bottom Bracket
V Brake mounts or disc brake option
1.330" diameter down tube
1.125" diameter top tube
3/4" diameter chain stay
5/8" seat stays
1 1/8 diameter seat mast
Rear-end drop out classic 09 design
- BOX One Disc brake adapter 10 mm
- Box Three Disc Brake Caliper - black
- BOX Three BMX Specific 140 mm rotor silver
- BOX Two Linear brake cable black
- BOX Three short reach V-Point lever black
- BOX Three Hollow 2pc crank-set 24 X 180 mm black
- BOX One 3/32“CNC Cr-mo Cog 18T black
- BOX Two chain-ring 38T
- BOX One Cro-Mo chain-ring bolts 15 pcs black
- BOX Two Chain tensioner 10 mm x 2 axle hole black
- BOX One 7 Back 2 Up 31.8 X 6.5” handlebar black
- BOX One grip black / black clamp
- BOX Two sealed bearing 1 1/8“ press in thread-less headset black
- Box Three Pro 10 mm rear disc 36H hub w/ 16T black
- BOX Three Pro 10 mm front 36H hub black.
- BOX Two Stem spacer 1 1/8” 10,5,3,1 (2 pcs) mm black
- BOX One Front Load 31.8 mm bar bore X 53 mm stem black.
You have no items in wishlist.